Adelaide and surrounds have so much to offer, so why not extend your stay
Things to do in Port Adelaide
- Take a guided kayaking tour in the famous Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary with Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours.
- Visit the Wharf Markets.
- Immerse yourself in the Maritime Museum.
- Purchase a beer paddle from local brewery Pirate Life.
For more ideas visit www.ourport.com.au
Things to do in Glenelg
- Head out onto the water with Temptation Sailing for either their Wild Dolphin Swimming experience or Coastal Sailing Cruises.
- Grab 17 friends and jump on Glenelg Pedal Bar, a pedal powered bar.
- Go back in time and learn about Glenelg’s social history at the Bay Discovery Centre, located in the Glenelg Town Hall.
- Need to entertain the kids, or young at heart? The Beachouse is ideal with plenty of options for the whole family.
- Shop till you drop, Jetty Road and Marina Pier will have you shopping up a storm, or if you like a bargain Harbour Town Adelaide is only 3kms away.
- Tantalize your taste buds or kick up your heels, Glenelg offers some of the best dining and entertainment precincts around Adelaide.
- Immerse yourself in Aboriginal dream time stories through the authentic artworks at Glenelg Art Gallery.
For more ideas visit www.glenelg.com.au
Things to do in Adelaide
- Take a tram to Glenelg and spend the day at the beach.
- Take a guided kayaking tour in the famous Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary with Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours
- Explore the Adelaide Central Markets.
- Wander the cultural precinct of North Terrace, where you will find the Art Gallery of South Australia, South Australian Museum and the University of Adelaide.
- Jump on the iconic Popeye getting off at the Adelaide Botanic Gardens.
- Take a behind the scenes tour of Adelaide Oval.
- For the chocolate lovers, Haigh’s chocolates offer a FREE factory tour – including FREE tastings.
- Take a day trip to the Barossa Valley.
- Indulge in German treats at Hahndorf, only 20 mins from the Adelaide City Center.
- Take a trip to the picturesque Kangaroo Island.
- Hike Mt Lofty summit, starting at Waterfall Gully.
For more ideas visit www.southaustralia.com